Aimaai Pte Ltd operates the https://aimaai.com/ website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Aimaai.com website.
From time to time, we do share our knowledge and experiences along with our trades. Still, please do understand that our blog/portfolio is also a source of income for us and therefore, may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
We are disclosing that we’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that we will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make to compensate us for our time, research and idea.
- Some of the sections of this site may occasionally redirect you to purchase different products and services online provided by other merchants, and not us.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products are purchased directly from merchants or their advertising partners. We have not been given any free products, services, or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions, and this does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of these products and services.
- We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or Service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a profit.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog / portfolio may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Merchant will have a different set of privacy and data collection practices. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their site or on a site that we have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, for example, your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected by the merchant. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.