Are you having trouble maintaining your WordPress site? How well do you understand WordPress? Is it necessary to hire a professional to manage your WordPress site? This post explains why you should hire a professional.
- If something goes wrong, they have a recovery process in place.
- Their knowledge of technology is more current.
- They may be able to help you fix bugs or problems that you don’t know how to fix.
- They may be able to help you make your website more secure.
- They may also assist with the uploading of content.
- They may be able to help you make your website more compatible with other devices.
- They may be able to optimize your site so that it loads faster.
- They may be able to make your website more attractive and easier to use.
- They may be able to reduce your annual subscription fees for plugins.
- As a result, you can focus on your business without having to learn a new skill.
It is usually more expensive to hire someone who is experienced in WordPress maintenance instead of someone who is not. It is important to consider both the service cost and the experience of the person performing the work. As an example, Fivrr freelancers will not provide a full range of services or support premium plugins that can cost hundreds of dollars per year for $10.
What is the cost of hiring a professional?
Prices vary depending on the individual. A junior full-time web developer typically costs about $3,000 per month in Singapore. Freelancers and agencies usually charge by the hourly rate of the professional and how much value they provide.
If you need basic services that don’t involve huge amounts of manhours, expect to pay $50 per month or more. It is roughly equivalent to the cost of a good dinner for two, saving you hours of work to keep your site up and running.
Is it safe to share my credentials with professionals?
Maintenance experts will need administrator access to perform their duties. Your web hosting credentials can be kept a secret, and you can only grant them access to WordPress.
If you have a website that contains a client’s credentials like credit card numbers, make sure they can’t access this.
In conclusion, WordPress maintenance services can help you save a lot of time and money. A professional is aware of potential problems and have a solution ready before they arise. Therefore, if you want to keep your site running smoothly and don’t want to deal with a wide range of common problems, you should hire a professional to maintain your WordPress site.